๐‘‡๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ส••แดฅ•ส”

 Well, I don’t have an excellent memory to recall holidays, and I do not know if this trip can be considered as a holiday. However, it was a great experience that I will never forget in my life.

In June 2019 with my classmates from the Liceo we went to Quintero, because the Liceo had a refuge in that sector. We were there for a weekend, it was too much fun. Well, I remember that on friday we took the bus to go to Quintero, and on sunday we returned to Santiago when the next day we had a physics test.

It was a great travel, because despite being with my classmates since 2016, I didn't know all of them well. But during this little trip I got to know better some clasmmates. We also went to the beach and a beautiful cave that are located near of Quintero, where we took many photos. 

On saturday night we had a "carrete", personally I hate parties too much, but the atmosphere of sharing with my clasmates was quite nice. I will never forget it. Also, it was interesting to hear the goals and aspirations of my classmates, because we were in "cuarto medio", so the following year we had to go to university or continue with our own lives.

Why was it the best holidays? Well, I don't know if it was exactly a holiday. But it was an entertaining trip that I will never forget. The fact of connecting and sharing more with my classmates was incredible. It's amazing to think that other people can be able to bring you a lot of joy and warmness.




It is the only photo I have:,( The one on the left is me and the one on the right is my classmate, Valentina

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ⋆。˚❀

°.✩┈┈∘*┈๐ŸŒ™┈*∘┈┈✩.°